Saturday, February 9, 2008

Family Beginnings!

As you already know, Kelli is pregnant and we are excitedly awaiting the arrival of our baby in August. Daniel has been asked so many times whether he wants a baby brother or a baby sister that he gets defensive and says "I said I want a baby sister!" He swears it's a girl! We thought it would be fun to keep a running blog of what is happening in our family so that others can keep up with our chaotic world. Hopefully, I can find the time to edit the blog regularly. I hope you enjoy!

Matt, Kelli, and Daniel

2 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

Very cool, Matt!! I am excited for you and Kelli!! And, I am glad you finaly started a blog and that I will be the first to comment it!! They are fun, so make sure you keep it updated!!

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

I am SOO excited that yall have a blog now! Wahoo! I love it! By the way... Happy Birthday Kelli!