Sunday, April 13, 2008

Okay, so I am a slowpoke.

So, I haven't been able to update our blog as much as I would have liked to. Now, I have internet at my house, my comps and licensing exams are over and I am a mere 3 weeks away from graduation! Kelli and I went to the doctor for an ultrasound of the baby. It has two arms, two legs, ten finger, two eyes, and...a penis. Yes, Kelli is having another baby boy! Daniel was pretty upset at the news answering in a loud, "what?" However, he has adjusted to the fact that he is going to have a little brother.

4 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

how cool!! There will be lots of little boys running around!! I am excited for you guys, too bad for Daniel!! Only a few more months to go, right?!?!?!? J/k
Jen

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

Guess your gonna have to save the name Santa for later, Hopefully Daniel won't for get it! Congrats!

Unknown said...

my vote is for "THOR"!!!

Aubrie said...

Hi Kelli~ This is Aubrie Latimore. It's been a long time! Congrats on the new baby on the way and your little Daniel is adorable!!