Yipee! I am finally done with school! Saturday was a wonderful day when our family was surrounded with family and friends! The BBQ was delicious! Okay, so I am not done yet. I still have to take a summer elective before I am officially done, but hey, I am close enough, right? And looky there, it was even worth a kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Congradulations Graduate!
Yipee! I am finally done with school! Saturday was a wonderful day when our family was surrounded with family and friends! The BBQ was delicious! Okay, so I am not done yet. I still have to take a summer elective before I am officially done, but hey, I am close enough, right? And looky there, it was even worth a kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Congrats on the accomplishment!!!! Good luck with your career.
Post a Comment