Monday, July 28, 2008

Look at that Prego Belly!!



Oh, my goodness! Kelli is eight months along and looking more beautiful than ever. I love her little belly and the cartwheels that the baby turns at night! The other night, right around the time that the baby really starts to move, I leaned in close and spoke into the mic (Kelli's bellybutton) and said, "Mason, do a cartwheel!" Sure enough Kelli's belly rolled as he moved inside. I laughed my butt off! Oh, and yes, I think we have found a name that we both love and think fits our family. Mason Craig Andersen. Sorry for all of you that voted for something different, but it is our kid and we will do what we want! :)

2 comments:

Brandi & Cole said...

Kelli your belly is so cute! I love the name Mason! We can't wait to meet him!

Pratt Family said...

What a cute cute belly...