Okay, so I have a lot to update on, but first and definitely most important, we went to the Idaho Falls temple to have Daniel sealed to us. He was pretty good in the temple and spent most of the ceremony in a broad, goofy smile. All of the mine and Kelli's siblings and parents were able to attend the ceremony which was also very cool.
Daniel has also reached another milestone! The other night, Daniel begged and begged me to take off his training wheels on his bike so that he could learn how to ride it without. So, I took off his wheels and before I could even set down the wrench, he was on his bike and out the door! As you can see in the picture, I spent a few trips down the street running beside him, but he did just fine without me. He can now ride a "two-wheeler"!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh gosh!!! I love you guys so much! I look forward to the next couple of weeks for your family and if you need ANYTHING please let me know! Congrats on being sealed to Daniel!!! I love it for you!
Post a Comment