Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monthly update!

Yeah, it has been a little while since I updated. Crazy how busy things can get. Here are some pictures from the last month of the Andersen Family.
Daniel finally got hurt on his bike a couple of weeks ago. He took a header over his handlebars and cushioned his landing with his face...
Daniel had been begging and begging to feed Mason. Doesn't he look so happy?
I am holding up two fingers and Daniel is holding up one because that is the order we finished in "Memory." Yes, it is a humbling experience losing to a 4 year old in a game of memory...and I have a Master's degree?
We went to Vegas for Kelli's nephew's baptism. We spent ALL day at Circus Circus and this was just one of the many stops we made.
Daniel loved this little slingshot type ride.




Yay for bumper cars! Yes, this was September and we were swimming! Vegas is awesome for some things.
Here is the birthday boy!!
Look at our little man! He is growing so fast already. Oh, and yes, that does says Dad's team!
Daniel wanted to give Mason a horsey ride. Mason looks like he is having fun doesn't he?


Mason is so funny and starting to show his personality already! When he gets excited he starts kicking! We think it is really funny because it looks like he is trying to start a motorcycle. This clip actually shos him getting both legs in the action.

2 comments:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

YaY!!!! I have been waiting for SOOOOO long for another post! I love it! Mason is growing so fast!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey Kelli,
How the heck are you? Your little family is so cute! I connected to your blog through shantals, I hope that you dont mind. Man it has been so long. I just wanted to say hi and to apologize for all the stupid stuff that went on in high schoool, it was so dumb. Looks like things have been great for you since! you look great! where are you living now? how old is your new one? how is your family? well if you get a chance I would love to hear from you. Hope that all is well! Heide