Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween update!

So the pictures are definately not posted in chronological order (I was too lazy to move them around.) Daniel got a drum set from his father for his birthday. Luckily for us, he is willing to shut the door when he plays them and does not spend that much time on them.
Mason has learned how to smile and loves to smile at everyone!

We blessed Mason on November 2. He looked so handsome in his little outfit. Thank you to everyone that came and supported us and came to Daniel's birthday.


This was the more attractive of the two Halloween outfits that I wore. Funny thing is, I went to work and several of the kids there said I could totally pull the look off...maybe I should think about a makeover.

Here is the more embarrasing of the two outfit, do I really need to say more?

Kelli is a master pumpkin carver since we got the electric carver.

Mason has learned how to smile and is now smiling all the time. Even in the middle of the night when he wakes up hungry, he sometimes smiles when he sees you. Mason is also working on grasping things. He has started to reach for toys on his gym and other toys.
Daniel was so proud of this pumpkin. It actually has two faces, but I only put this picture on the blog.


Look at our two little boys! We had so much fun on Halloween!

1 comment:

Shantal and Alofaaga Laulu said...

I loved BOTH of your little outfits for Halloween!!! You crack me up Matt!!! Your my favorite Spirit Brother!!! Thank for all that you do to pick up for my slack... you are the man and I LOVE your sweet family!!!!